The UK Singles Chart 29th March 1975
- 01 (01) Bay City Rollers - Bye Bye Baby
- 02 (04) Guys and Dolls - There’s A Whole Lot of Loving
- 03 (09) Moments and Whatnauts - Girls
- 04 (02) Telly Savalas - If
- 05 (05) Barry White - What Am I Gonna Do with You
- 06 (08) Kenny - Fancy Pants
- 07 (03) Fox - Only You Can
- 08 (23) Goodies - The Funky Gibbon / Sick Man Blues
- 09 (10) Rubettes - I Can Do It
- 10 (21) The Sweet - Fox on The Run
- 11 (17) Duane Eddy - Play Me Like You Play Your Guitar
- 12 (06) Average White Band - Pick Up the Pieces
- 13 (11) Barry Manilow - Mandy
- 14 (26) Jim Gilstrap - Swing Your Daddy
- 15 (20) Elton John Band - Philadelphia Freedom
- 16 (14) Showaddywaddy - Sweet Music
- 17 (15) Supertramp - Dreamer
- 18 (16) Dana - Please Tell Him That I Said Hello
- 19 (22) Gloria Gaynor - Reach Out I’ll Be There
- 20 (18) Johnny Mathis - I’m Stone in Love with You
The Bay City Rollers enjoy a second week at number one, with “Bye Bye Baby” and four singles move into the top 20, The Goodies with “The Funky Gibbon / Sick Man Blues”, are at number 8, The Sweet with “Fox On The Run” are at number 10, Jim Gilstrap is number 14 with “Swing Your Daddy” and Gloria Gaynor is number 19, with “Reach Out I’ll Be There”.
This week two records share the honour of being the biggest climber in the top 20, Moments and Whatnauts climb 6 places to number 3 with “Girls” and Duane Eddy also climbs six places from number 17 to number 11, with “Play Me Like You Play Your Guitar”.
No comments:
Post a Comment