The UK Singles Chart 15th March 1975
- 01 (01) Telly Savalas - If
- 02 (08) Bay City Rollers - Bye Bye Baby
- 03 (02) Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel - Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me)
- 04 (04) Fox - Only You Can
- 05 (03) Mud - The Secrets That You Keep
- 06 (05) Frankie Valli - My Eyes Adored You
- 07 (09) Average White Band - Pick Up the Pieces
- 08 (12) Dana - Please Tell Him That I Said Hello
- 09 (26) Guys and Dolls - There’s A Whole Lot of Loving
- 10 (11) Johnny Mathis - I’m Stone in Love with You
- 11 (21) Barry Manilow - Mandy
- 12 (07) Shirley and Company - Shame, Shame, Shame
- 13 (30) Barry White - What Am I Gonna Do with You
- 14 (06) The Carpenters - Please Mr Postman
- 15 (13) Supertramp - Dreamer
- 16 (15) Slade - How Does It Feel?
- 17 (35) Moments and Whatnauts - Girls
- 18 (19) Showaddywaddy - Sweet Music
- 19 (36) Kenny - Fancy Pants
- 20 (31) Rubettes - I Can Do It
Telly Savalas holds on to the number one position, with “If” despite the Bay City Rollers pushing hard to grab the top spot, they are this week’s biggest climber moving up 6 places to number two.
Six singles move into this week’s top 20, Guys and Dolls with “There’s A Whole Lot of Loving”, are at number 9, Barry Manilow with “Mandy”, is at number 11, Barry White with “What Am I Gonna Do with You”, is number 13, Moments and Whatnauts are at number 17 with “Girls”, Kenny is at number 19 with “Fancy Pants” and The Rubettes are number 20 with “I Can Do It”.
No comments:
Post a Comment