The UK Singles Chart 19th April 1975
- 01 (01) Bay City Rollers - Bye Bye Baby
- 02 (02) The Sweet - Fox on The Run
- 03 (08) Peter Shelley - Love Me Love My Dog
- 04 (07) Jim Gilstrap - Swing Your Daddy
- 05 (04) Goodies - The Funky Gibbon / Sick Man Blues
- 06 (03) Guys and Dolls - There’s A Whole Lot of Loving
- 07 (06) Moments and Whatnauts - Girls
- 08 (05) Kenny - Fancy Pants
- 09 (19) Bobby Goldsboro - Honey
- 10 (11) Mike Reid - The Ugly Duckling
- 11 (10) Duane Eddy - Play Me Like You Play Your Guitar
- 12 (09) Rubettes - I Can Do It
- 13 (16) Wigan’s Ovation - Skiing in the Snow
- 14 (23) 10CC - Life Is a Minestrone
- 15 (13) The Shadows - Let Me Be the One
- 16 (29) Glitter Band - The Tears I Cried
- 17 (12) Elton John Band - Philadelphia Freedom
- 18 (26) Teach-In - Ding-A-Dong
- 19 (15) Barry White - What Am I Gonna Do with You
- 20 (14) Gloria Gaynor - Reach Out I’ll Be There
No change in the top two this week, which means Bay City Rollers are number one for a fifth week and The Sweet remain at number two. Three records move into this week’s top 20, “Life is a Minestrone” by 10CC are at number 14, The Glitter Band are number 16 with “The Tears I Cried” and Teach-In are at number 18 with “Ding-A-Dong”.
Bobby Goldsboro makes the biggest jump this week in the top 20, moving up 10 places to number 9, with “Honey”.
No comments:
Post a Comment