Friday, 31 July 2026

The Top 20 Best Selling Singles Of 1974

The Top 20 Best Selling Singles Of 1974

1.     Mud - Tiger Feet

2.     Terry Jacks - Seasons in The Sun

3.     Paper Lace - Billy Don’t Be a Hero

4.     The Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again

5.     George McCrae - Rock Your Baby

6.     David Essex - Gonna Make You a Star

7.     Charles Aznavour - She

8.     Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting

9.     Ken Boothe - Everything I Own

10.  The Rubettes - Sugar Baby Love

11.  Suzi Quatro - Devil Gate Drive

12.  The Osmonds - Love Me for A Reason

13.  Alvin Stardust - Jealous Mind

14.  The Hollies - The Air That I Breathe

15.  John Denver - Annie’s Song

16.  ABBA - Waterloo

17.  The Wombles - The Wombling Song

18.  The Stylistics - You Make Me Feel Brand New

19.  Charlie Rich - The Most Beautiful Girl

 20.  Sylvia - Y Viva Espana

 

No comments:

Post a Comment