Monday 4 March 2019

Rubik's 80s Mix #68

Edition #68 of Rubik's 80s Mix is now out on White Lion Radio.


This a series of shows that includes the very best in 80s music all in one continuous mix.

The biggest hits from the greatest decade in music history!

A show guaranteed to bring back so many happy memories!

Listen to the show on Mixcloud here

Listen on Hearthis.at here

Full Playlist

Taffy - I Love My Radio
Nick Kamen - Loving You Is Sweeter Than Ever
Bucks Fizz - The Land Of Make Believe
Boy George - Everything I Own
Whitesnake - Here I Go Again '87
Pet Shop Boys - Rent
Phil Collins - One More Night
Johnny Hates Jazz - I Don't Want To Be A Hero
Hue And Cry - Labour Of Love
The Communards - So Cold The Night
Europe - The Final Countdown
Jellybean Ft Steven Dante - The Real Thing
Terence Trent D'Arby - Sign Your Name
Billy Ocean - Love Really Hurts Without You
Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment