The UK Singles Chart 5th July 1975
- 01 (01) 10CC - I’m Not in Love
- 02 (05) Johnny Nash - Tears on My Pillow
- 03 (04) Van McCoy - The Hustle
- 04 (02) Windsor Davies & Don Estelle - Whispering Grass
- 05 (10) Ray Stevens - Misty
- 06 (08) Hamilton Bohannon - Disco Stomp
- 07 (03) Showaddywaddy - Three Steps to Heaven
- 08 (06) Gary Glitter - Doing Alright with The Boys
- 09 (22) The Chi-Lites - Have You Seen Her / Oh Girl
- 10 (11) Mud - Moonshine Sally
- 11 (07) The Osmonds - The Proud One
- 12 (09) Wings - Listen to What the Man Said
- 13 (12) Kenny - Baby I Love You Ok!
- 14 (20) Gilbert O’Sullivan - I Don’t Love You but I Think I Like You
- 15 (44) Pete Wingfield - Eighteen with a Bullet
- 16 (13) Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel - Mr Raffles (Man It Was Mean)
- 17 (18) Nazareth - My White Bicycle
- 18 (24) Donny & Marie Osmond - Make the World Go Away
- 19 (23) Rubettes - Foe-Dee-O-Dee
- 20 (15) Roy Wood - Oh What a Shame
10CC are number one for a second week with “I’m Not in Love”. Four singles enter the top 20 this week, The Chi-Lites with “Have You Seen Her / Oh Girl”, which is number 9, Pete Wingfield is at number 15 with “Eighteen with a Bullet”, Donny & Marie Osmond with “Make the World Go Away”, are at number 18 and The Rubettes are at number 19 with “Foe-Dee-O-Dee”.
Gilbert O’Sullivan is this week’s biggest climber in the top 20 with “I Don’t Love You but I Think I Like You”, which climbs 6 places to number 14.
No comments:
Post a Comment