The UK Singles Chart 12th July 1975
- 01 (02) Johnny Nash - Tears on My Pillow
- 02 (05) Ray Stevens - Misty
- 03 (03) Van McCoy - The Hustle
- 04 (01) 10CC - I’m Not in Love
- 05 (09) The Chi-Lites - Have You Seen Her / Oh Girl
- 06 (08) Gary Glitter - Doing Alright with The Boys
- 07 (ne) Bay City Rollers - Give a Little Love
- 08 (06) Hamilton Bohannon - Disco Stomp
- 09 (04) Windsor Davies & Don Estelle - Whispering Grass
- 10 (15) Pete Wingfield - Eighteen with a Bullet
- 11 (10) Mud - Moonshine Sally
- 12 (07) Showaddywaddy - Three Steps to Heaven
- 13 (37) Typically Tropical - Barbados
- 14 (17) Nazareth - My White Bicycle
- 15 (19) Rubettes - Foe-Dee-O-Dee
- 16 (13) Kenny - Baby I Love You Ok!
- 17 (14) Gilbert O’Sullivan - I Don’t Love You but I Think I Like You
- 18 (18) Donny & Marie Osmond - Make the World Go Away
- 19 (32) Judge Dread - Je T’aime
- 20 (30) Tammy Wynette - Divorce
10CC relinquish the number one spot to Johnny Nash with “Tears on My Pillow”, moving up from number two. The Bay City Rollers go straight into the charts this week at number 7, with ”Give A Little Love”.
Three singles make their way into this week’s top 20, Typically Tropical with “Barbados”, who are at number 13, Judge Dread with “Je T’aime”, who are number 19 and Tammy Wynette is at number 20 with “Divorce”.
Pete Wingfield is this week’s biggest climber with “Eighteen with a Bullet”, which climbs 5 places to number 10.
No comments:
Post a Comment