Monday 6 April 2020

Rubik's 80s Mix #79

Edition #79 of Rubik's 80s Mix is now out on White Lion Radio.


This a series of shows that includes the very best in 80s music all in one continuous mix.

The biggest hits from the greatest decade in music history!

A show guaranteed to bring back so many happy memories!

Listen to the show on Mixcloud here

Listen on Hearthis.at here

Full Playlist


Adam & The Ants - Goody Two Shoes
Erasure - A Little Respect
Brother Beyond - The Harder I Try
Nick Heyward - Whistle Down The Wind
The Human League - Human
Paul Young - Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)
Spandau Ballet - Through The Barricades
Fun Boy Three - Tunnel Of Love
Depeche Mode - Blasphemous Rumours (Single Version)
OMD - Locomotion
Liza Minnelli - Losing My Mind
ELO - Calling America
Visage - Night Train (7 Inch Version)
Reo Speedwagon - Keep On Loving You
Pet Shop Boys - Love Comes Quickly
Madonna - True Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment