Monday 4 June 2018

Rubik's 80s Mix Edition #60

Edition #60 of Rubik's 80s Mix is now out on White Lion Radio.


This a series of shows that includes the very best in 80s music all in one continuous mix.

The biggest hits from the greatest decade in music history!

A show guaranteed to bring back so many happy memories!

Listen to the show on Mixcloud here

Listen on Hearthis.at here

Full Playlist

Paul Young - Everytime You Go Away
Dalek I - Destiny (Dalek I Love You)
Robert Marlow - The Face Of Dorian Gray
Spandau Ballet - Round And Round
Dead Or Alive - My Heart Goes Bang (Get Me To The Doctor)
Kraftwerk - Neon Lights
The Buggles - Elstree
Nick Heyward - Whistle Down The Wind
Yazoo - Walk Away From  Love
The Hues Corporation - Rock The Boat
Kool & The Gang - Get Down On It
Marc Almond - Stories Of Johnny
Joyce Sims - Come Into My Life
The Style Council - Speak Like A Child
ABC - All Of My Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment