Monday 12 October 2020

Maximum 80s #85

White Lion Radio have released edition # 85 of Maximum 80s.

A show that celebrates the 1980s 12 Inch Single!

The biggest hits in the 12 Inch format from the greatest decade in music history.

Listen to the show on Mixcloud here

Listen to the show on Hearthis.at here

Playlist For The Show

Pet Shop Boys - What Have I Done To deserve This (Disco Mix)
Bryan Ferry - Kiss & Tell (Dance Mix)
Talk Talk - Without You (12 Inch Mix)
Freeez - I.O.U (Original 12 Inch)
Eighth Wonder - Cross My Heart (Club Mix)
Holly Johnson - Love Train (Ride The A Train)
Paul Young - Wherever I Lay My Hat (Extended Club Mix)
Kim Wilde - You Came (Shep Pettibone Remix)
Ultravox - Dancing With Tears In My Eyes (Special Remix)
Blancmange - That's Love That It Is (Extended)
Shalamar - A Night To Remember
Heaven 17 - Let Me Go (12 Inch Extended Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment