Monday 2 July 2018

Rubik's 80s Mix Edition #61

Edition #61 of Rubik's 80s Mix is now out on White Lion Radio.


This a series of shows that includes the very best in 80s music all in one continuous mix.

The biggest hits from the greatest decade in music history!

A show guaranteed to bring back so many happy memories!

Listen to the show on Mixcloud here

Listen on Hearthis.at here

Full Playlist

New Edition - Candy Girl
Duran Duran - Is There Something I Should Know
Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse Of The Heart
The Rock Steady Crew - (Hey You) The Rock Steady Crew
The Human League - (Keep Feeling) Fascination
Men At Work - Down Under
Kajagoogoo - Too Shy
Culture Club - Karma Chameleon
Heaven 17 - Temptation (Edit)
UB40 - Red Red Wine
Howard Jones - New Song
KC & The Sunshine Band - Give It Up
Men Without Hats - The Safety Dance
Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack - Tonight I Celebrate My Love
Limahl - Only For Love
Paul Young - Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)

No comments:

Post a Comment