Monday 1 February 2021

Rubik's 80s Mix #88

Edition #88 of Rubik's 80s Mix is now out on White Lion Radio

This a series of shows that includes the very best in 80s music all in one continuous mix.

The biggest hits from the greatest decade in music history!

A show guaranteed to bring back so many happy memories!

Listen to the show on Mixcloud here

Listen on Hearthis.at here

Playlist

Teardrop Explodes - Reward
Grandmaster Flash & Melle Mel - White Lines (Don't Do It)
OMD - Locomotion
Heaven 17 - This Is Mine
Echo & The Bunnymen - The Killing moon
The Cure - The Caterpillar
Phil Oakey & Giorgio Moroder - Together In Electric Dreams
Nik Kershaw - The Riddle
Malcolm McLaren - Madam Butterfly
Paul Young - Wherever I Lay My Hat (Thats My Home)
Roberta Flack & Peobo Bryson - Tonight I Celebrate My Love
The Jam - Start!
Status Quo - What You're Proposing
Roxy Music - Over you
Jon & Vangelis - I Hear You Now

No comments:

Post a Comment