Monday 7 March 2016

Rubik's 80s Mix (Volume 35)

Welcome to Volume 35 of a series of shows on White Lion Radio called Rubik's 80s Mix, a show that features classic hits from a classic decade......the 1980s.


Listen On Mixcloud

Listen Or Download From Mixcrate

Track List

The Smiths - The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
Gary Numan - Complex
Joyce Sims - Come Into My Life
Bros - When Will I Be famous
Club Nouveau - Lean On Me
Patrice Rushen - Forget Me Nots
Melba Moore - This Is It
Paul Young - Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)
Soft Cell - Say hello Wave Goodbye
Bryan Ferry - Slave To Love
Joe Smooth - Promised Land
Landscape - Einstein A Go-Go
Thompson Twins - Lay Your Hands On Me
Yello - The race
David Grant & Jaki Graham - Could It Be I'm Falling In Love

No comments:

Post a Comment