- 01 (01) Ken Boothe - Everything I Own
- 02 (03) David Essex - Gonna Make You a Star
- 03 (05) Queen - Killer Queen
- 04 (04) Bay City Rollers - All of Me Loves All of You
- 05 (02) Slade - Far Far Away
- 06 (11) Eddie Holman - (Hey There) Lonely Girl
- 07 (08) The Drifters - Down on The Beach Tonight
- 08 (10) Glitter Band - Let’s Get Together Again
- 09 (07) Paul Anka - (You’re) Having My Baby
- 10 (14) The Stylistics - Let’s Put It All Together
- 11 (09) George McCrae - I Can’t Leave You Alone
- 12 (15) Roxy Music - All I Want Is You
- 13 (12) Gary Shearston - I Get a Kick Out of You
- 14 (21) Slim Whitman - Happy Anniversary
- 15 (16) Sparks - Never Turn Your Back on Mother Earth
- 16 (17) Wombles - Minuetto Allegretto
- 17 (26) Peppers - Pepper Box
- 18 (06) Sweet Sensation - Sad Sweet Dreamer
- 19 (23) Crystals - Da Doo Ron Ron
- 20 (38) Barry White - You’re the First the Last My Everything
It’s a third week at number one for Ken Boothe, with “Everything I Own”. Three records move into the top 20 this week, Peppers with “Pepper Box” are at number 17, the Crystals are at number 19 with “Da Doo Ron Ron” and Barry White is number 20 with “You’re the First the Last My Everything”.
Slim Whitman re-enters the top 20 at number 14, with “Happy Anniversary”.
Eddie Holman with “(Hey There) Lonely Girl”, is this week’s biggest climber, moving up 5 places to number 6.
No comments:
Post a Comment