- 01 (01) Ken Boothe - Everything I Own
- 02 (02) Slade - Far Far Away
- 03 (10) David Essex - Gonna Make You a Star
- 04 (04) Bay City Rollers - All of Me Loves All of You
- 05 (23) Queen - Killer Queen
- 06 (03) Sweet Sensation - Sad Sweet Dreamer
- 07 (06) Paul Anka - (You’re) Having My Baby
- 08 (15) The Drifters - Down on The Beach Tonight
- 09 (09) George McCrae - I Can’t Leave You Alone
- 10 (19) Glitter Band - Let’s Get Together Again
- 11 (18) Eddie Holman - (Hey There) Lonely Girl
- 12 (07) Gary Shearston - I Get a Kick Out of You
- 13 (05) Peter Shelley - Gee Baby
- 14 (28) The Stylistics - Let’s Put It All Together
- 15 (16) Roxy Music - All I Want Is You
- 16 (21) Sparks - Never Turn Your Back on Mother Earth
- 17 (24) Wombles - Minuetto Allegretto
- 18 (11) Rod Stewart - Farewell / Bring It on Home to Me / You Send Me
- 19 (20) Tymes - You Little Trustmaker
- 20 (13) Andy Fairweather-Low - Reggae Tune
Ken Boothe is number one for the second week, with “Everything I Own”, whilst David Essex looks set to challenge for the number one position next week. after climbing 7 places to number three, with “Gonna Make You a Star”. Four singles move into the top 20 this week, Queen with “Killer Queen” is at number 5, The Stylistics with “Let’s Put It All Together”, is at number 14, Sparks with “Never Turn Your Back on Mother Earth”, which is number 16 and the Wombles with “Minuetto Allegretto”, are at number 17.
The Glitter Band with “Let’s Get Together Again” are this week’s biggest movers, climbing 9 placed to number 10.
No comments:
Post a Comment